That kind of situation can happen when deleting a project and forget to check the box saying Delete project contents on disk (cannot be undone). Then the project disappears from the explorer but remains present into the workspace.
It is possible to re-import a project present in the workspace by doing the following:
- Right-click in the explorer area and choose Import ...
- Select General then Existing projects into Workspace and click
Next at the bottom.
- Make sure the Select root directory is checked and click on
- Find the workspace directory of your Ocelet platform, select it and click
- Your project should appear in the Projects list. You can just click on
Finish button and you are done, the project will be back in the explorer.
Let us know if that fixed the problem.